Terms & Conditions of Sale Policy
All claims for shortages must be made upon receipt of merchandise. We do not guarantee material against defects but we will replace material only after inspection and allowance by manufacturer. We will not be responsible for any claims for labor or other damages arising from any defective material. Any material furnished remains the property of Coastal Supply Group until paid in full. Special Orders/Non-Stock materials are not returnable. A 2% monthly service charge will be applied to all past due accounts. All legal fees incurred in collecting on an account will be the full responsibility of the customer.
1. Minimum "House" charge order is $15.00.
2. $100 minimum purchase for delivery.
3. Side-walk delivery only.
4. Checks accepted from pre-approved customers only. Ask for details.
5. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on all special ordered merchandise.
6. All claims for damaged and/or short material must be made upon receipt of merchandise.
7. Credit will be issued on factory defective merchandise pending manufacturer's approval.
8. Warranty processing charge applies to any defective parts beyond 1 year after purchase date.
9. Coastal Supply Group Charges a 25% Restocking Charge on all authorized returns of non-defective inventoried
merchandise. No exceptions. Please be certain of your selection prior to purchasing.
10. Acceptable returns must be in original condition and packaging in order to receive credit.
11. No returns, refunds, or exchanges without original receipt.
12. No returns/refunds after 30 days of original purchase date.
13. Absolutely no refunds, returns or exchanges permitted on any tools, electrical controls, equipment units.
14. All deliveries are subject to a fuel surcharge, based upon market conditions.
Manufacturers Warranty Policy
1. Warranties, if any, are provided solely by the manufacturer.
2. Coastal Supply Group does NOT provide free replacements on defective or warrantied merchandise. All
replacement warranties are subject to shipping & handling charges.
3. Immediate warranty replacements must be paid in full by the customer.
4. We will return all warranty items to the original manufacturer for testing & evaluation before credit can be issued.
5. We will reimburse the customer for warrantied items upon receipt of credit from the manufacturer.
6. Warranty processing charges will apply for failed units more than 1 year old.
Special Order Policy
Coastal Supply Group will not be held liable for manufacturer delays, damages, or the failure in our performance to deliver, beyond our reasonable control, in regard to special order items.
ALL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY MATCHING IDENTIFICATION
This is for your protection and ours. No exceptions